As a community-based charitable service organization, the West Contra Costa YMCA is dedicated to building the spirit, mind, and body of families in East Bay communities. We strive to give members of our communities a sense of belonging and opportunities to interact with people who care, to experience a wide variety of activities that build character, health, skills, self-esteem and to provide safe places to have fun. Here’s how you can help:
- Join: Becoming a member supports our mission.
- Volunteer: Share your talents and skills by joining our Board, coaching one of our sports camps or teaching arts and crafts.
- Donate: Donations to our Annual Partner’s Campaign are critical to the YMCA’s success. All donations are tax-deductible and can be made through monthly or on-time credit or debit card payments, checks, or cash.
Your donation will be used to support YMCA programs in West Contra Costa:
- The Coronado and Rodeo Community YMCA programs provide educational, social, and recreational after school enrichment programs in South Richmond and Rodeo. Donations support summer day camps, Citywide Basketball League, Little League Baseball and Softball, and Healthy Kids Day.
- Y-Kids School-Age Scholarships for families in need of financial assistance.
- Youth & Government Model Legislature and Court program which gives high school students a hands-on experience in how our state government works.
- Y-Team Mental Health Counseling programs provide valuable support to ensure that students, faced with violence and other personal hardships, have someone to talk to and have a successful educational experience.
DONATE NOW to the West Contra Costa YMCA.